Protect your PC by removing spyware and malware with our free 15-day trial of CounterSpy Antispyware software. Many other free antispyware trials 'scan & scare' and do not remove spyware. Spyware removal is included in the CounterSpy trial version, CNET's Number One Antispyware Software!
CounterSpy is a powerful spyware and malware remover but treads lightly on system resources. Now, you don't have to choose Between PC Security and PC Performance. With CounterSpy you get:
* Advanced Anti-Malware technology
* Kernel-level 24/7 Active Protection
* Boot Time Scans kill rootkits
* Small memory footprint
CounterSpy CNET Editors' Choice, and March 2008 Number 1
December 2007 CNET (the world's most influential tech website), chose CounterSpy as their Editor's Choice. In March 2008, they updated their Top 10 Antispyware Apps, and CounterSpy came out first!
They said "For antispyware protection, CounterSpy 2.0 comes out on top. We were pleasantly surprised by Sunbelt CounterSpy 2.0. For $20, you can't get better antispyware protection." Obviously we are extremely pleased and we're happy to get this "Oscar for Antispyware". For these 20 bucks you get a dedicated, hard working team that will help you keep the bad guys out. And if you get in trouble, you have toll-free, live tech support right here in the U.S. No freeware will ever give you that kind of service when you really need it.
What's New In CounterSpy Version 3?
* Increased scan speed and dramatically reduced Memory and CPU usage.
* Easier interface with a new Overview page that gives you the system health.
* Advanced Rootkit protection in addition to FirstScan.
* Active Protection now includes 'On Access' scanning to see when spyware is copied or opened.
* CounterSpy V3 is a Subset of VIPRE and uses the same advanced detection capabilities found in VIPRE.
* New ability to view the history of events, scans, and Active Protection with actions taken.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in CounterSpy 3.1.2775
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.